Illinois Criminal Defense Attorney
Illinois criminal defense lawyer Darryl A. Goldberg believes in aggressively defending clients facing serious federal and state charges. He is a creative, thoughtful, and determined advocate who is dedicated to protecting his clients’ rights and preserving their freedom.
Focusing On High-Level Criminal Cases
Based in Chicago, attorney Goldberg defends clients in Illinois and nationwide who are accused of felonies and other serious crimes. Reach out to him for help with:
- Federal drug charges — ranging from drug possession to drug manufacturing and trafficking
- White collar crimes — defending those accused of mortgage fraud, health care fraud, embezzlement and other crimes
- RICO and money laundering — defending against racketeering, money laundering and related charges
- Major state felonies — defense of clients accused of violent crimes, armed robbery, weapons charges, sex offenses and other serious crimes in Illinois State courts
- Public corruption charges — defense of public officials, law enforcement personnel, firefighters, and others accused of criminal acts while performing their official duties, or on their own time
- Asset forfeiture — actions to recover property seized by federal and state authorities
- Civil rights litigation — obtaining justice and compensation for victims of police brutality, malicious prosecution, and other civil rights violations.
Were You Already Convicted Of A Crime?
If you have been convicted of a crime, do not give up. Attorney Goldberg can meet with you to discuss the possibility of appealing your conviction in state or federal court. If you already appealed and lost, other forms of post-conviction relief may be available.
Do not lose hope. Chicago criminal appeals lawyer Darryl Goldberg is ready to take another look at your case and pursue your chance at freedom.
Contact A Cook County Drug Charges Lawyer
Do not let criminal charges ruin your life. Protect yourself by calling Chicago criminal defense lawyer Darryl Goldberg at 773-793-3196 or contact his law firm online. Your initial consultation is free. Mr. Goldberg represents clients in Illinois and nationwide.
Se habla español