Health Care Fraud
Chicago Health Care Fraud Attorney
The federal government and the state of Illinois are serious about finding and punishing those said to be involved in health care fraud. Law enforcement uses task forces, undercover operations and other means to uncover fraud. Anyone from an individual doctor to a billing company to an entire hospital system can be a target for investigation.
Chicago health care fraud lawyer Darryl Goldberg has extensive experience defending clients against accusations of fraud and related state and federal crimes. He defends clients from across the health care industry, including:
- Individual doctors, nurses and pharmacists
- Hospitals, hospital systems and clinics
- Home health care companies
- Medical billing and coding companies
Defending Against a Wide Range of Health Care Fraud Charges in Illinois and Across the U.S.
The government is aggressive in its approach to fraud cases. Grand jury investigations may occur. Whether you are under investigation or have already been indicted, the right criminal defense attorney will make a difference. Attorney Goldberg is the right choice because he understands how to defend clients against all types of federal health care fraud charges, such as:
- Medicare and Medicaid fraud involving services and/or products
- Fraudulent billing of Medicare/Medicaid
- Code of ethics violations
- Writing fraudulent prescriptions
- Operating illegal Internet pharmacies
- Illegal importing or exporting of FDA-regulated drugs
- Bribery of medical boards
- Lying on licensing applications
- Kickbacks and self-referrals
Darryl Goldberg has a strong reputation built on success. By choosing him to defend you against health care fraud charges in Chicago or anywhere else in the country, you are choosing a lawyer who will work tirelessly to protect you from the power of the government. He will give you an honest assessment of your situation and help you understand the possible defenses that may be available and he will help minimize any damage to you and your reputation.
Contact a Chicago Federal Healthcare Fraud Lawyer
Do not hesitate to contact Mr. Goldberg if you are being investigated or if you have been charged with healthcare fraud. Please call 773-793-3196 or contact his Chicago law firm online today. Your initial consultation is free. Mr. Goldberg handles cases nationwide.
Se habla español